Electric fires are a great way to add warmth and ambiance to your home. They can be used as standalone heating devices, or in conjunction with other types of heat sources. This article will help you find the best electric fireplace for your needs by providing an overview of some popular models on the market, as well as tips on how to choose the right one for you!
If you’re looking for the perfect electric fireplace, then look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the most realistic fireplaces on the market today. If you’re in need of some good advice before making your purchase, keep reading to learn more about these top rated models.
Most Realistic Electric Fireplace
|MagikFlame Most Realistic Electric Fireplace – Trinity White Electric Fireplace with Wood Mantel Package Large 55" w x 48" t x 18" d Includes 5200 BTU Log Set Heater LED, Crackling Sounds App||
Multi Operating Use
|PuraFlame Klaus Most Realistic Electric Fireplac Insert with Fire Crackling Sound Glass Door and Mesh Screen 750/1500W Black 33 1/16 Inches Wide 25 9/16 Inches High||
Realistic Flame Effects
|Antarctic Star 60 Inch Most Realistic Electric Fireplac in-Wall Recessed and Wall Mounted,Heater and Linear with Multicolor Flame,Timer,750/1500W Control by Touch Panel & Remote||
MagikFlame Most Realistic Electric Fireplace – Trinity White Electric Fireplace with Wood Mantel Package Large 55″ w x 48″ t x 18″ d Includes 5200 BTU Log Set Heater LED, Crackling Sounds App – Most Realistic Electric Fireplace
The MagikFlame Trinity White Electric Fireplace is a great centerpiece for any living room, family room or den. This realistic electric fireplace will help you transform your space into the warm and inviting environment of a crackling fire without all of the maintenance associated with traditional wood-burning fireplaces. With modern LED technology that gives the flame its vibrant colors along with the realistic flickering effect, this electric fireplace will give your space just what it needs.
- The unit has a built in thermostat, which automatically adjusts the temperature for you.
- Comes with LED lights that can either be set to give off an orange or blue glow.
- A remote control is included so you don’t have to get up from your seat if you want to turn it on/off or adjust the heat.
- The built in fan keeps the flames and logs well ventilated, which makes sure that they remain burning at all times.
- It can run up to ten hours before needing a refill of fuel (electric). This is great because you won’t have to worry about it going out if you forget to refill it.
- It comes with a built in digital clock for added convenience.
Most definitely. This electric fireplace is a great investment for anybody who wants to change up their living space without having to do any of the labor that comes with wood burning fireplaces. The MagikFlame Trinity White Electric Fireplace is a great centerpiece for any living room, family room or den. Buy yours today and see how it transforms your space into a warm and inviting environment.
PuraFlame Klaus Most Realistic Electric Fireplac Insert with Fire Crackling Sound Glass Door and Mesh Screen 750/1500W Black 33 1/16 Inches Wide 25 9/16 Inches High – Multi Operating Use
PuraFlame Klaus Electric Fireplace Insert with fire crackling sound glass door and mesh screen 750/1500W black. Perfect for any home, apartment or office space. This electric fireplace features a high definition flickering flame effect that gives the impression of natural wood burning logs while saving you money on your heating bills! The realistic log set is presented on a glass door with metal handle, which encloses the heating element. A decorative mesh screen enhances the look of your fire.
The heater is designed for an easy installation into any standard fireplace or wood burning stove that has been properly cleaned and lined with fireproof material. The electric panel can be installed near to existing electrical outlets using UL listed parts and an experienced electrician is recommended.
The thermostat is adjustable, allowing you to set the desired room temperature between 60° F – 77° F (16°C25 ° C) for optimal comfort when using heater in heating mode only. If used with a fan or blower unit such as PuraFlame Klaus Blower with Remote Control, the heater can also be used in air circulation or de-humidification mode.
Heating capacity is up to 1500 watts (4500 BTU) and max power consumption of 750 W when heating only; 1400 rpm fan speed; 35 CFM airflow produced by the included blower unit; voltage: 120V/60Hz.
Fireplace dimensions: 33″ W x 25-16″ H x 15-11″ D, fan size: 13 pounds; electric fireplace weight 39 pounds. Voltage is 120 V/60 Hz with a maximum power consumption of 750 watts when heating only and 1400 RPM fan speed. Fireplace comes complete with an easy to install mounting kit, blower unit and remote control.
- Decent build quality
- Large flame area with realistic looking flames that are adjustable.
- Relatively quiet compared to other fireplaces of this size and price range.
- Easy to use and set up.
- Large size.
- Expensive compared to other electric fireplaces of similar quality and build.
Yes. The PuraFlame Electric Fireplace is a great option for anyone looking for an electric fireplace that has amazing build quality and realistic flames and logs with variable flame brightness and heat output. It is relatively quiet to other fireplaces of this size and price range, making it very easy to use as well as set up. While expensive compared to other electric fireplaces of similar quality and build, the PuraFlame Electric Fireplace is a great option for someone looking for an affordable fireplace that delivers on its promises.
Antarctic Star 60 Inch Most Realistic Electric Fireplac in-Wall Recessed and Wall Mounted,Heater and Linear with Multicolor Flame,Timer,750/1500W Control by Touch Panel & Remote – Realistic Flame Effects
The Antarctic Star 60 Inch Most Realistic Electric Fireplace has many amazing features. For instance, it can heat up to a 750 square foot room and comes with an adjustable thermostat that goes from 68-87 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s designed to look like a realistic fireplace but is actually electric! Plus, you have two different ways to mount this unit: through-wall and wall-mounted.
You can also choose from three different flame colors (blue, orange and white) along with a light that has seven adjustable brightness levels! This electric fireplace features push button controls as well as wireless infrared remote control for easy operation. There’s no need to worry about the unit tipping over as it has a safety cut-off switch that shuts off automatically if its knocked down.
- The design looks great and is a nice addition to any home.
- Heat up any room quickly and effectively with this electric fireplace! It comes with an adjustable thermostat so you can pick the temperature that’s right for your own personal needs. The safety cut-off switch shuts off automatically if the unit falls over so you don’t have to worry about a fire starting.
- This electric fireplace heats up a 700 square foot room and comes with multicolor LED flames so it looks very realistic! There are push button controls as well as wireless infrared remote control for easy operation from anywhere in the home. The unit can be mounted through-wall or wall-mounted and has a safety cut-off switch that turns off automatically if it’s knocked down.
- The Antarctic Star 60 Inch Most Realistic Electric Fireplace is an excellent choice as it can heat up to 700 square feet, comes with multicolor LED flames as well as push button controls for easy operation from anywhere in the home. Plus, it can be mounted through-wall or wall-mounted and has a safety cut-off switch that turns off automatically if it’s knocked down.
- This fireplace is extremely loud. Also, the thermostat has to be adjusted every time you turn it on which can get very annoying! The unit isn’t designed well and looks cheap so there are definitely better ones out there for this price range.
Yes, if you are looking for a cheap electric fireplace. However, there are definitely better ones out there in this price range! The loud noise can get annoying and the thermostat has to be adjusted every time which is extremely inconvenient. It also looks very cheaply designed so it’s not worth your money or time.
What is an Realistic Electric Fireplace?
An electric fireplace is a heater and entertainment center all in one. It’s designed to mimic the look of natural wood logs with fire effects, but it also heats your living room like any other traditional fireplace would.
An electric fireplace is a heater and entertainment center all in one. It’s designed to mimic the look of natural wood logs with fire effects, but it also heats your living room like any other traditional fireplace would. They come in many different styles and sizes, so you can find an unit that will fit perfectly into your home décor.
What makes Electric Fireplace realistic?
Electric fireplaces come equipped with an LCD or LED screen that displays what looks like flames behind textured glass. The flames can be changed to different colors and made larger or smaller depending on your preference. An electric fireplace is a great way to keep yourself warm during the winter months without spending too much money heating an entire house. There are other benefits as well: they create ambiance, add warmth and style, and save energy all at once!
- Realistic looking flames
- Can be changed to different colors and made larger or smaller
- Create ambiance, add warmth and style, save energy.
Types of Realistic Electric Fireplaces
There are different types of electric fireplaces. They come in various shapes, sizes and styles. You can find them online or you might be able to buy a fireplace from the showroom near your house as well. The most common types include:
Electric Fireplace Inserts – these kinds of models fit into an open area on your existing fireplace. They come with a kit which you have to install on the inside of your fireplace so that it is flush with the front and looks like a part of it.
Electric Fireplace Stoves – these kinds of models are freestanding, meaning they don’t need an open fire place at all! You can just place them anywhere in your house. They are freestanding so they have their own heating system.
Electric Fireplace TV Stands – these kinds of models resemble a stand for the television, but instead it has an open fire place which is electric and looks very realistic! It can be used to heat up small areas around the home too – such as the garage or basement.
Electric Fireplaces TV Cabinets – these kinds of models resemble a regular cabinet, but instead it has an open fire place which is electric and looks very realistic! It can be used to heat up small areas around the home too – such as the garage or basement.
How to choose an Realistic Electric Fireplace?
- The size of the fireplace is important. If you have a smaller room, then something small will look appropriate in it instead of a big one. For large rooms, bigger fireplaces are better. A modern styled fireplace looks good in contemporary homes and can match with most types of furniture that has a straight line design or simply use floor lamps to complement it.
- The color of the fireplace is also important to consider when buying one for your home décor and atmosphere. Most fireplaces come in black, brown or white colors but if you want a different look then you can choose other finishes like bronze, brushed nickel or brass. These type of features will give an elegant feel to your home.
- The price is one of the most important aspects to consider when looking at fireplaces for sale, as they are available in different sizes and styles with various features that affects their prices. Fireplaces can be very expensive but if you do your research then you will find some good deals on them online or even locally from furniture stores.
- Another important aspect to consider is the installation process for fireplaces, if you are not experienced with this then it would be best to hire a professional installer or carpenter that can install your fireplace. They will also help in finishing up any adjustments needed on them after they have been bought and installed. This is key when looking at electric fireplaces that are built in.
- The firebox is another important aspect to consider when looking for electric fires as it will determine the size of your flames and heat output, but be aware most manufacturers do not list their sizes so you need to contact them or look at reviews on Amazon or elsewhere online which can tell you more about this feature.
- The heat output is an important aspect to consider as you do not want a small fire or low powered fireplace for your home, so ensure it has enough power and features that will give out good heating performance. This is another key factor when looking at built in electric fireplaces as they need more installation work than wall mount ones as well.
- The last thing to consider is the warranty of your fireplace, this will determine how long you have before any issues arise with it so look for one that has at least a year or two warranty. You should also get installation work done by professionals when buying an electric fireplace as they are not easy to install correctly and problems may occur in their installation.
Things to consider before purchasing an Realistic Electric Fireplace
Size of the room —The smaller the space, you should choose a compact design. Larger rooms can accommodate larger fireplaces with more features and accessories. However, it must be noted that excessive heat in large spaces may not provide cozy atmosphere as desired by most homeowners. For this reason, an overheated electric fireplace is just like any other large appliance in the room.
Type of heat —If your primary goal is to provide warmth, you should purchase a fireplace with electric heating elements. If it’s only for decoration and ambiance, choose an electric fireplace that offers both realistic flames along with radiant heat or infrared heating technology which provides more efficient results at lower temperatures. These infrared heaters also consume less energy and produce lower emissions.
Safety —Aside from the traditional fireplace, this modern home appliance is safer than ever before. However, it’s always best to purchase a unit that has been approved by trusted regulatory agencies such as UL or ETL for your own safety and peace of mind.
Budget —Paying more for an electric fireplace is not always better. The price tag should be compared with the features, construction material and design of each unit before deciding upon a purchase. Remember that you are making an investment in your home’s central heating system which will last many years to come—so it must be something you love and not just a fleeting passion.
Performance —The most important thing that you should consider is the performance of the fireplace and its heating system as well as your own preferences and needs. If it’s for decoration only, choose something that simply looks beautiful to compliment any room design theme or décor—and if possible, match with the color of the fireplace to create a more cohesive and stylish look.
Ease of operation —Testing out all options before making a purchase is very important. Whether you want an electric fireplace for its efficiency or just as additional decor, make sure that each unit operates smoothly and efficiently with no hassles involved—especially if it’s your first time or you have a large room to heat.
Heat output —Evaluate the heat output of each fireplace before buying. Most manufacturers provide this information to help you compare different electric fireplaces and make an informed decision on which one to purchase for your home heating needs.
FAQs about buying and using an Electric Fireplace
Can an electric fireplace be used with a gas stove?
Yes, but it will need to have the proper clearance. The National Fire Prevention Association recommends at least 18 inches of space between any fireplace or flammable material and combustible materials such as walls, cabinets, drapes or furniture. This means that a natural gas stove can be used with a fireplace, but it must have at least 18 inches of space.
Can I install my own electric fireplace?
If you are qualified and comfortable installing your own appliances or furniture, then yes! Electric fireplaces come in kits to make installation easy for the average homeowner. It is important to make sure the fireplace is installed with fire blocking material (usually sheet metal) and that it does not interfere or restrict air flow.
How do I clean my electric fireplace?
Like any appliance, you will want to keep your electric fireplace free of dust buildup which could cause overheating. Follow manufacturer’s instructions on how to clean your particular fireplace model.
How do I turn my electric fireplace on?
If you have a remote control for your fire, then find the power button and press it once. It will take about 30 seconds for your fireplace to reach maximum heat output if that is what you set it at. If you do not have a remote, check the power cord to make sure it is plugged in and press the main switch which should be located on your fireplace itself.
Can I use my electric fireplace for heat?
No! Electric fireplaces are decorative only and will never function as a space heater or thermostat.
Can I use an electric fireplace outdoors?
No! Electric fireplaces are designed for indoor use only, so it is not safe to install them outside or in garages where humidity and excess heat could cause major damage to the unit itself.
Do gas stoves work with electric fireplaces?
No! If you are looking to install a fireplace in your home, make sure it is compatible with any kind of stove or heat source.
Can I use my electric fireplace year round?
While some people do have the desire to turn their fire on during cooler months, most manufacturers suggest shutting it off during summer months. This is to avoid humidity buildup which could cause mold growth on the unit itself, as well as overheating issues that will degrade the machine over time.
Environmental Protection Standards
When it comes to the environmental protection standards, you should make sure that your fireplace is manufactured by a company which follows those guidelines. In order for any product to be certified as compliant with those regulations, manufacturers must comply with strict procedures throughout all stages of production from raw material acquisition through manufacturing processes and finally delivery. The certification program does not only provide information about compliance to environmental standards, but also shows that a manufacturer’s product is safe and reliable.
-Do not place the fireplace in a room that has flammable objects. This includes furniture, paper, walls and ceiling materials.
-Keep children away from the area where you have placed your electric fireplace. As with any heat source it can burn if touched or too close to skin for an extended period of time. The best way to prevent this is by keeping it out of reach from children.
-Do not use the fireplace if there are any cracks, breaks or damage in the glass enclosure. This will cause for a hazardous situation and you should get rid of your electric fireplace immediately until fixed properly.
-If using an extension cord with your electric fireplace make sure that it has a wire gauge of at least 16 AWG. This is the best way to prevent against overheating and causing damage to your fireplace or extension cord itself.
-Do not place anything on top of the fireplace when turned on because this will cause for fire hazard as well if something were to ignite from being too close or touching it.
-Do not use the fireplace if it is wet due to water damage or coming in contact with any liquids at all. This will cause an electrical hazard and can result in fire or worse, death of you or someone else around you.
-Do not use the fireplace if it is giving off any bad smelling smoke or unusual noise. This can be a sign that something isn’t working right and you should get rid of your electric fireplace immediately until fixed properly.
-If you have a gas fireplace make sure to keep it connected properly and turned off when not in use. If used incorrectly this could result in hazardous fumes coming from your chimney or exhaust system which can be dangerous for anyone around the area of use including pets, children and yourself.
-Do not use any flammable liquid near your fireplace because this will cause for a hazardous situation and you should get rid of your electric fireplace immediately until fixed properly.
-Do not use the fireplace if any part has been tampered with or changed in anyway from being factory default settings, including gas valves that have been turned to off when they are actually on. This can result in hazardous fumes coming from your chimney or exhaust system which can be dangerous for anyone around the area of use including pets, children and yourself.
-Do not leave your fireplace on when you go to sleep or leave home because if something were to happen nobody will know and it cause a major fire hazard and possible death due to no one being there to save you or anyone else.
-If assembling your electric fireplace yourself make sure that it is put together correctly and all pieces are in place before turning on because if something were to happen nobody will know and it cause a major fire hazard and possible death due to no one being there to save you or anyone else.
There are a ton of great electric fireplaces on the market today, and many have different features that make them stand out from each other. When deciding which fireplace to buy it is important to take into consideration what you want as well as your budget. It’s also helpful to keep in mind how much space you have for this item as well as how much time you plan to spend using it. I’ve given a lot of information about these fireplaces and hope that by the end of this article you have a better idea of what is best for your needs.