Gas logs are a popular choice for many homeowners, but there is a lot of confusion when it comes to the gas log market. Gas logs come in all shapes and sizes, from traditional wood logs to modern ceramic logs. Some people prefer natural looking gas logs while others want their home to have a more contemporary feel. This buyer’s guide will help you find the best gas log that suits your needs!
The time of year has come where we need to start thinking about holiday decorations and ways to spruce up our home. One popular decoration is gas logs, which are perfect for the winter season. With all of the different types out there, it can be hard to decide on what type you want or if they’re even right for your fireplace! In this article, we will discuss five very popular options that you might like and how they compare against each other.
|Peterson Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones In Assorted Sizes - Set Of 4 by Peterson Real Fyre||
Made From High-Quality Ceramic Fiber
|Stanbroil Set of 4 Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones for Indoor or Outdoor Fireplaces and Fire Pits||
Premium Sturdy Material
|Skyflame Ceramic Fiber Pine Cones, 4 pcs Christmas Decorative Gas Faux Fireplace Logs in Assorted Sizes for Most Types of Indoor or Outdoor Fireplace and Fire Pit, Clean Burning Accessories||
Peterson Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones In Assorted Sizes – Set Of 4 by Peterson Real Fyre – Best Seller
Peterson Real Fyre Gas Log Sets are the perfect addition to any home. Natural gas or propane logs add a touch of warmth and comfort when guests come over, while providing convenience for homeowners. With no installation required these high quality decorative logs are easy to use and look great. The Peterson Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones Set of four is the perfect way to get started with gas logs.
This set comes with a variety of sizes so that you can find the perfect fit for your fireplace. Choose from small, medium, large, or extra-large pine cones. The small pine cone is perfect for smaller fireplaces, while the larger cones are great if you have a large fireplace or need more than one set of logs.
This Peterson Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones Set comes with four decorative ceramic pieces that easily fit into any standard gas log lighter socket. No tools are required to use these logs, and they are simple to light.
The Peterson Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones Set is the perfect way to get started with gas logs. With a variety of sizes and an easy-to-use design, this set is sure to fit your needs.
- Convenient to use
- Easy installation
- Comes with a variety of sizes for different fireplaces
- Looks great in the fireplace.
Yes. These logs are great for anyone who wants to add a touch of warmth and comfort to their home with gas log fireplaces. They look good, come in various sizes, and are easy to use.
Stanbroil Set of 4 Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones for Indoor or Outdoor Fireplaces and Fire Pits – Made From High-Quality Ceramic Fiber – Made From High-Quality Ceramic Fiber
With Stanbroil gas logs, you can feel the warmth and comfort of a real wood fire without all the work. The set includes four pieces: two burners with ceramic pine cone designs and two decorative bases to sit them in. They fit perfectly into any standard 24″ fireplace opening or outdoor fire pit (propane tank not included). The burners are made of top-quality stainless steel, so they’ll last through many seasons. This set comes with four tips to optimize your flames and heat output, too!
- Realistic look of natural wood logs with ceramic pine cones
- Durable stainless steel burners are built to last for many seasons
- Four tips maximize flames and heat output.
- Propane tank not included.
Yes, the Stanbroil gas logs set is a great choice for anyone looking for an attractive and realistic-looking fire. The stainless steel burners are built to last, and the four tips help create a perfect flame and heat output. Plus, who can resist those adorable ceramic pine cones? 🙂
Skyflame Ceramic Fiber Pine Cones, 4 pcs Christmas Decorative Gas Faux Fireplace Logs in Assorted Sizes for Most Types of Indoor or Outdoor Fireplace and Fire Pit, Clean Burning Accessories – Premium Sturdy Material
These ceramic fiber pine cones are a great way to bring the magic of Christmas into your home without having to cut down real trees. They come in either small, medium or large size and can be used as an accent piece for decoration indoors or outdoors. Use them around the holidays but don’t worry about keeping them up year round because they are designed to look like real pine cones and will blend in with your home’s decor. They are made of high quality ceramic fiber materials, which means they won’t catch fire easily or produce smoke while burning; making them safe for use around children and pets.
The gas logs come ready to be used with propane (LP) tanks that you may have and will fit most types of indoor or outdoor fireplaces. The faux fireplace logs are a great way to add some extra warmth and ambiance to your home during the colder months, without having to spend a lot of money on an expensive gas fireplace. They also make for a great gift idea for the holidays!
- Realistic looking pine cones that blend in with your home’s decor year round. No need to take them down after the holidays!
- The ceramic fiber material doesn’t burn easily, will not produce smoke and is safe for use around children and pets. These log sets are a great alternative if you don’t have an actual fireplace.
- The logs are ready to use with propane (LP) tanks and will fit most types of indoor or outdoor fireplaces.
- Adds extra warmth and ambiance to your home during the colder months at an affordable price.
- Some people may find the pine cones to be small for their liking.
- The logs are not designed to move so you will have to position them in a stationary spot before lighting. If they do happen to roll around, it can be dangerous because of their sharp edges and hot burning embers that come out through the top of the logs.
- The gas line is not included in the package so you will have to buy it separately if your existing one does not reach the location of where you want to place these logs. You may also need extra tools when installing, which are sold separately on Amazon or at any hardware store.
Yes. They are a great way to add some extra warmth and ambiance during the colder months at an affordable price! The gas logs can also be safe for use around children and pets if they don’t roll over. Some people found that the pine cones were small but overall, this product is very well received by most buyers who have enjoyed them so far.
What are Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones?
Gas logs are not real wood; rather, they use propane or natural gas to heat up the unit. The “logs” that lie atop these units look like actual firewood when in a dimly lit room and can add a sense of warmth and coziness to your living space during the winter season. They also require no cleaning or maintenance, which is ideal for the busy homeowners.
When you are ready to make your purchase of Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones, here are some tips to help you in making the right decision:
- Don’t buy wood-like logs that don’t burn real flames; they look fake and will be a waste of your money.
- Make sure you buy the right size logs for your fireplace; too small and they will look lost, too large and they may not fit.
- Choose gas logs that come with an automatic ignition system for easy lighting; sometimes starting a fire can be difficult.
- Get the best warranty available to protect your investment.
- Consider buying logs with a remote control for convenience and ease of use.
Wrap up: Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones are an enticing option to get the cozy effect you desire without all the hassles that come from burning real wood in your fireplace. There is no cleaning, maintenance or ashtrays that need emptying. Ideal for busy homeowners, these types of logs can be purchased in a variety of different sizes and with an ignition system to make starting the fire simple.
The tips above will help you choose your Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones so they are right for your needs and provide years of enjoyment.
Types of Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones
There are different types of gas logs available for you to choose from. The first type is the basic decorative ceramic pine cones, which can be used as a replacement for your existing firebox and fit well with any décor. It will come in several colors so it’s perfect if you want something that looks great and fits your theme.
The second type of gas logs is the more advanced decorative ceramic pine cones, which has a lot of benefits. It’s designed with safety in mind so it can be used indoors or outdoors and requires no electricity to work properly. This means that you won’t have any installation costs either!
It looks great and the flames are very realistic.
The third type is a more traditional gas logs, which is designed for outdoor use only. It’s perfect if you want something that has more of an industrial look to it or can be used in rustic settings such as log cabins or cottages. The final alternative would be the ventless gas logs, which are designed for indoor use. This is perfect if you don’t have a place to install some of the traditional types or it can be installed directly on your living room walls.
Each type has its own benefits and disadvantages so make sure you know what you need before making any decisions!
How to install Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones?
The first and most important step is to read the installation instructions that came with your gas logs. Each type of gas log set has its own specific installation instructions, so it’s very important to follow them exactly. If you don’t have the installation instructions, you can usually find them on the manufacturer’s website.
Once you’ve read the instructions, install your gas logs on a level surface. You can use shims to make sure that they are perfectly even if necessary.
The next step is to turn off the natural gas at the meter box and open up all of your exterior valves completely before beginning installation. Once this has been done, you can light your pilot light.
The next step is to install the gas log burner. Follow the instructions for your specific model, but in general you will need to place it on top of the fireplace and make sure that the holes line up correctly with the logs. Once it’s in place, use screws or clips to secure it.
At this point you will need to connect the burner supply line and gas regulator, following all of the instructions carefully. Once everything is connected correctly, turn on your exterior valves one at a time until there’s a flow of natural gas coming out of both lines into the logs or burner system. Turn them back off as soon as you see gas flow.
Turn on the pilot light and allow it to burn for a few minutes before turning your main valve back on. This will make sure that all of your lines are clear, but if there’s no problem then turn everything back on quickly! If something isn’t working properly or you smell natural gas, turn off all of the valves and call a professional.
Now it’s time to light your gas logs! Follow the instructions for your specific model, but in general you will need to hold down the ignitor button while turning on the main valve. The pilot light should come on and then after a few minutes the logs should start to burn. You can adjust the flame height and intensity by turning the knob on the burner system.
Once you’ve got everything set up, enjoy your beautiful new gas logs! Make sure to keep an eye on them and never leave a burning fire unattended.
Tips on caring for your new Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones
- To keep your Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones looking their best, be sure to dust them regularly with a soft cloth.
- If the paint begins to fade or chip, you can touch it up with a little bit of acrylic paint.
- Never use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on your Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones.
- Never submerge your Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones in water, as this can cause them to warp or crack.
- To keep the flames steady and even, be sure that you are using an electrician-approved GFI (Ground Fault Interrupt) outlet.
- If you have any other questions about caring for your Gas Logs Decorative Ceramic Pine Cones, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always happy to help!
Natural gas is not only cleaner than propane for the environment, but it also emits significantly less carbon dioxide. According to a study by ENVIRON International Corporation, burning natural gas produces about 48 percent fewer greenhouse gases over an 80-year period compared with other fuel sources.
So, if you’re looking for a gas log set that is environmentally friendly as well as decorative, look no further than ceramic pine cones. These beautiful logs are made of natural materials and emit none of the harmful pollutants that standard gas logs do. They also look just like the real thing!
If you’re on the hunt for the best gas logs for your home, ceramic pine cones are a great option.
- Do not use a gas log set that is damaged. In case of leaking, you should stop the unit immediately and contact your dealer to make repairs or replacements as needed.
- It’s important to note that natural gas logs are only meant for indoor usage in properly ventilated areas. Do keep them out of direct sunlight and away from any heat sources.
- Be sure to have the logs properly installed by a qualified technician. Improper installation could lead to gas leaks and possible fire hazards.
- Only use the recommended type of gas for your log set. Using the wrong type of fuel can be dangerous and may damage your unit.
- Now that you have all the necessary safety tips, you should be ready to enjoy your new gas logs.
- Review of natural gas log sets on the market today.
What are the benefits of using gas logs?
Gas logs offer a realistic fire experience that is unmatched by any other type of fireplace. They are also very easy to use and provide instant heat.
How do I know if gas logs are right for me?
If you’re looking for a realistic fire experience and you have a gas fireplace, then gas logs are right for you.
What are the different types of gas logs?
There are three main types of gas logs: vented, vent-free, and ethanol. Vented gas logs require a chimney, while vent-free and ethanol logs do not.
Can I use vent-free gas logs in my brick fireplace?
No, vent-free gas logs must be used with a metal fireplace insert. Brick fireplaces are not able to handle the amount of heat that vent-free gas logs produce.
How do I find out if my chimney is safe for vented gas logs?
Contact a professional to inspect your chimney and make sure it is safe for vented gas logs.
What is the difference between natural gas and propane?
Natural gas is cheaper than propane, but propane produces more heat. If you have a choice, choose natural gas unless you need the extra heat that propane provides.
Who makes the best gas logs?
Pine Cones by Bayou Classic. These are some of the highest quality decorative ceramic pine cones on the market with great customer feedback to back it up!
Now that you know the most important features to look for when buying a gas log burner, it’s time to decide which one is right for your home. We recommend researching and comparing prices of models online before making a purchase at a local store; these days we all love the convenience of shopping from our home! Now that you understand each feature and what to look for, you can confidently make the best decision for your home.
If you’re looking for a gas log burner that is both decorative and functional, ceramic pine cones are a great option. They come in many sizes and styles, so you can find one that will perfectly match your décor. Plus, they add a cozy touch to any room.
We hope this buyer’s guide has been helpful and that you are now able to make an informed decision about the best gas logs for your home. Thanks for reading!