Most people who build a fireplace in their home will end up adding a TV to it at some point. Mounting the TV on the wall is easy, but what about when you want to mount it on your stone or brick fireplace? This article will go over the steps that you need to take to mount your television onto your rock fireplace.
Mounting a TV on a rock fireplace can be tricky. Here are the top five tips to help you with this process:
1) Look for brackets that will fit securely between two rocks and mount to your TV
2) Measure the distance from the wall or mantle where you want to place your television and measure up from that point how high it needs to be mounted
3) Make sure there is enough space behind, in front of, and beside the unit for cables and wires
4) Consider installing an HDMI cable or running wire through conduit if necessary
5) Don’t forget about sound! You’ll need speakers near by (or at least an audio cable).