Every year, many people buy fireplaces for their homes. They go to the store and expect to find a TV stand that will match with their fireplace. What they don’t know is that there are different types of stands available for purchase. Often times, they end up buying the wrong one without even realizing it until it arrives at home, only to find out that it doesn’t fit in front of the fireplace! This guide will help you understand what type of fireplace TV stand you need so you can avoid this problem completely!
|Walker Edison Wren Classic 4 Cubby Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 80 Inches, 70 Inch, Espresso
Realistic Flame Effect
|Ameriwood Home Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 70", White
No gas hookup required
|Walker Edison Glenwood Rustic Farmhouse Glass Door Highboy Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 65 Inches, 58 Inch, Driftwood
AltraFlame Patented Tech
|Ameriwood Home Farmington Electric Fireplace TV Console for TVs up to 60", Natural
Beautiful Farmhouse Style
|Walker Edison Bern Classic 2 Glass Door Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 80 Inches, 70 Inch, Grey Wash
Do you love the look of a fireplace in your living room? If so, you might be wondering if there are any benefits to purchasing a TV stand with an integrated fireplace. These units can come at a higher price point than traditional stands, but they have some advantages that may make them worth it for your home. We will discuss all the pros and cons of owning one in this article!
What is a Fireplace TV Stand?
A fireplace TV stand is a piece of furniture that can hold your television above or near the fire. The two main types are *gas* and *wood burning*.
- Furniture that can hold your television above or near the fire.
- Two main types are gas and wood burning.
Fireplace TV stands are a great way to add both style and function to your home. This article will explain what types of fireplace TVs exist, how they work, and which is the best type for you.
- Great way to add both style and function to your home.
- Exist in three different styles: freestanding, wall-mounted, and mantel.
- Each type has its own set of pros and cons.
- The best type for you depends on your specific needs and wants.
Freestanding fireplace TV stands are the most popular type. They’re typically made from wood or metal and have a flat base that can be placed anywhere in your room.
Wall-mounted fireplace TV stands are perfect for small spaces. They hang on the wall like a picture frame and don’t take up any floor space.
Mantel fireplace TV stands are designed to look like traditional fireplaces. They have a mantel where you can display your TV at eye level just like a picture.
- The most popular type is the freestanding fireplace TV stand, which has a flat base that can be placed anywhere in your room.
- Perfect for small spaces are wall-mounted stands because they hang on the wall and don’t take up any floor space.
- Mantel stands are designed to look like traditional fireplaces and have a mantel where you can display your TV at eye level just like a picture.
Each type of fireplace TV stand has its own set of pros and cons, so it’s important to consider what’s most important to you before making a purchase.
- Freestanding fireplace TV stands are the most popular type because they’re versatile and can be placed anywhere in your room.
- Wall-mounted fireplace TV stands are perfect for small spaces and don’t take up any floor space.
- Mantel fireplace TV stands are designed to look like traditional fireplaces and don’t take up any floor space.
- Each type of fireplace TV stand has its own set of pros and cons, so it’s important to consider what’s most important before making a purchase.
The benefits of having Fireplace TV Stand
- It is a great focal point of the room.
- You can have your fireplace and TV all in one place, this way you do not have to choose between them.
- It makes it easy for you to watch your favorite show or enjoy the beautiful flames.
- The heat from the fireplace will help to warm up the room.
- It is a great way to add some extra warmth and comfort to your home in the colder months.
- They come in many different styles, so you can find one that fits your décor perfectly.
- The cost of Fireplace TV Stands is not too high, so it is affordable for many people.
- You can place your fireplace in any room to make that one cozy and warm no matter the time of year.
How to choose the right size Fireplace TV Stand for your home?
When it comes to Fireplace TV Stands, size does matter. You need to make sure that you are choosing the right size for your home. The last thing you want is a stand that is too big or too small for your television and fireplace.
Here are some tips for choosing the right size Fireplace TV Stand:
- Measure the width of your fireplace. This is the most important measurement to consider when choosing a Fireplace TV Stand. You want to make sure that the stand is wide enough to fit in your fireplace.
- Measure the height of your television. Make sure that the stand you choose has a height that is appropriate for your television.
- Consider the size of your room. Make sure that the stand you choose is not too large or too small for your room.
- Think about how much storage you need. Some Fireplace TV Stands come with built-in storage, while others do not. Choose a stand that meets your needs.
If you follow these tips, you will be able to choose the right size Fireplace TV Stand for your home.
Tips for choosing the perfect one for you and your family
When it comes to fireplaces, there are a lot of different options to choose from. Gas, electric, and wood-burning fireplaces all have their own unique benefits and drawbacks. But when it comes to TV stands specifically designed to accommodate a fireplace, the decision can be a little more complicated.
Fireplace TV stands come in a variety of different shapes and sizes, and they can be made from a variety of materials. Some are designed to look like traditional fireplaces, while others are more contemporary in style. And some models even have built-in storage space to help you keep your living room organized.
So, are fireplace TV stands worth the extra money?
Here’s a quick look at some of the benefits you can expect from one.
Benefits of a Fireplace TV Stand:
- Added warmth and comfort to your living room.
- A traditional focal point for your home décor.
- Can help save money on heating bills in the winter.
- Adds extra storage space to your living room.
If you’re looking for a way to add some extra warmth and comfort to your living room, a fireplace TV stand is a great option. They also make a traditional focal point for your home décor, and can help save money on heating bills in the winter. Some models even come with built-in storage space, which can be helpful for keeping your living room organized.
- Fireplace TV stands come in a variety of different shapes and sizes.
- Some models even have built-in storage space to help you keep your living room organized.
That’s why they can be worth the extra money, especially if it’s going to add some convenience and comfort to your home. If you’re still not sure if they are the right option for your home, contact a local retailer to learn more about what options might be available.
FAQs about Fireplace TV Stands
Do I need to hire a professional installer for my fireplace TV stand?
There are several television stands that do not require an expert installation. Some can be assembled by hand, while others come with detailed instructions and even video tutorials to help you get the job done quickly. If you don’t want to assemble your own model, many retailers offer professional installation services.
Can I use a regular TV stand with my electric fireplace?
No, you cannot use a regular TV stand with an electric fireplace. The two appliances are designed for different purposes and will not work properly together. A television stand is meant to hold a TV, while a fireplace stand includes the necessary features to power and heat the unit.
How do I know what size stand my fireplace needs?
There is no established standard for which TV stands fit a certain electric fireplace. The best way to find out if it fits your device is by checking product details, dimensions, and user reviews online. When in doubt about whether an item will work with your fireplace, contact the manufacturer or retailer for more information.
Should I get an electric Fireplace instead of a gas Fireplace or wood burning stove insert, what are the pros and cons of each type of Fireplace/stove insert, etc.?
An electric Fireplace is a great option if you are looking for an easy to use and install fireplace. They don’t require any kind of flue or special installation and most models come with a remote control. You can choose from traditional fireplaces with realistic flames or contemporary designs that look more like televisions. Electric fireplaces also usually come with built-in heating, so you can actually use them to warm up your room instead of just providing ambiance.
On the other hand, if you’re looking for a more traditional type of fireplace or stove insert that looks like an old school wood burning stove but without all the hassle and mess involved in maintaining it, then a gas fireplace or wood burning stove insert might be a better option for you. Gas fireplaces are easy to use and don’t require any kind of manual ignition, while wood burning stoves can give your home that extra rustic charm. However, both of these types of inserts do require a chimney flue and some installation work.
There are also a few other things to consider when you’re trying to decide whether or not an electric, gas, or wood burning fireplace/stove insert is the best choice for your home. Some of these include heating capability, cost and maintenance requirements. Let’s take a look at each one in more detail.
- Heating capability: Electric fireplaces are the best at providing heat, gas fireplaces come in second place, and wood burning stoves are the least effective at heating your home.
- Cost: Gas fireplace inserts tend to be more expensive than electric or wood burning inserts, but they also offer the most value because they provide heat in addition to ambiance.
- Maintenance: Unless you go with an electric fireplace, all of the options on this list require some kind of maintenance and cleaning. Gas fireplaces are generally easier than wood burning inserts because they usually don’t produce any smoke or ash that needs to be cleaned up after each use. If you have a wood burning stove insert, you’ll have to clean the flue and ash pan regularly. When it comes to cleaning electric fireplaces, some people find that they require less maintenance than other types of inserts because there is no smoke or ash being produced during combustion.
When you are looking to buy a new TV stand, one of the things you will have to decide is whether or not you want a fireplace TV stand. These stands can be a great addition to your home, but there are also some things you need to consider before making your purchase. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of owning a fireplace TV stand and what you need to know before buying one.
One of the main benefits of owning a fireplace TV stand is that it can help you save energy. These stands are designed to keep your TV warm, which can help reduce your electric bill. In addition, many of these stands come with built-in heaters, which can help keep your entire room warm.
Another benefit of owning a fireplace TV stand is that it can add extra storage to your home. Most of these stands come with built-in shelves, which can be great for storing DVDs, Blu-rays, and other electronics. Additionally, many of these stands come with cabinets, which can be perfect for storing blankets and other household items.
Finally, you should remember that there are some things to consider before buying a fireplace TV stand. One of the main disadvantages of owning this type of stand is that it can make your room look messy if not properly maintained. In addition, these stands need to be cleaned every so often in order to remove the ash and soot that accumulates.
If you are looking for a new TV stand and want to save energy, consider purchasing a fireplace TV stand. These stands come with a number of benefits, including the ability to keep your TV warm and add extra storage to your home. However, remember to consider the disadvantages of owning this type of stand before making your purchase.
- Do not leave the fire on when no one is around.
- Ensure children are supervised when near a fireplace.
- Keep all pets away from the fireplace at all times. *Some dogs have been known to knock over an open flame*, so keep them in another room if you decide to light up the fireplace.
- Never use gasoline, kerosene or alcohol to start your fire. These are highly flammable fuels that can cause a huge fire hazard in the home when used incorrectly.
- Ensure you have a fire extinguisher close by and that it is fully charged.
- Do not place anything on the top of your fireplace, such as: Vases; Candles; Picture frames; Letters or bills. These items could fall onto the burning embers and cause smoke damage to property, burn injuries or even spark more fires in the home.
- Keep all burning fires away from combustible materials such as curtains, wallpaper or bookshelves. Also ensure that the fire is kept at least three feet away from the nearest wall in order to prevent heat damage and charring of surfaces near your fireplace area.
- Do not attempt to extinguish a fire using water unless you are sure that the electrical wiring is not involved. Water can cause an electrical shock if it comes into contact with live wires.
Are there any benefits to using a fireplace TV stand?
There are many benefits to using a fireplace TV stand. Not only do they look great and create an inviting atmosphere, but they also provide extra heating for your home. This can be really helpful in the winter months when you need all the warmth you can get!
How much do they cost?
Fireplace TV stands can vary in price, but typically start at around $200.00.
Do I need to buy a special kind of TV for it?
No, you do not need to buy a special kind of TV for it. Any standard television will work with a fireplace TV stand.
Do they come with installation?
No, fireplaces are much too heavy to ship and must be installed by a professional contractor in your home or office. You can however purchase them pre-assembled!
If you are looking for a contemporary TV stand that has storage space and is made out of real wood, then our top pick would be the Mele & Co Fireplace TV Stand. It does cost more than most other options on this list but we feel like it’s worth every penny based off of its high-quality materials and design.